HOW TO APPLY
Below you’ll find the permit application forms and information documents necessary to complete them. Forms are available in two formats, Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- The Word documents are files you can fill in on your computer and save the changes.
- The PDF format of the application is provided as an option for those who do not have Word. It allows you to print a hard-copy of the two page application form. The PDF document cannot be filled in on your computer. Please use the Word documents whenever possible.
The other PDF documents contain important information and guidelines about filming in Honolulu. They describe the Pre-approved and Standard permit guidelines, insurance requirements and fees. Please download these for your reference.
- If you are using Word, please complete the application forms then save and EMAIL them as attachments to the film office at email@example.com . Print, sign and FAX hard-copies to the film office at (808) 768-6102 .
- If you are using the PDF form, please print, complete, sign and fax the form to the film office at (808) 768-6102. Please type the formation. Hand written forms are often hard to read and may delay the permitting process.
- Forms cannot be finalized without a signature (digital typefaces may not be used as a substitute for a signature).
If you have any questions, please contact the film office at:
Phone: (808) 768-6108
Fax: (808) 768-6102